Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Better in 2012

One of my Facebook friends made a great observation. She said she was reading through her news feed and noticed how happy, excited, full of praise and gratitude everyone is today...New Year's Day!

It is like when the gray winter gives way to the fresh greenery of spring. Everyone is optimistic and welcomes positive change!


"BRAVE enough to be me" is going to change in 2012. A few couple of simple changes that I hope with make this a better publication and me a better BRAVER me!

  1. I will post at least twice a week. That will be 8 new commentaries a month...get ready! :)
  2. I will start a new series called "Scripture Gems". This series will be journal like entries on how bible scriptures are speaking to me and how what is like trying to apply the scriptural gems in my life.

I am excited and hope you continue with me on my journey in discovering the victories of and struggles of accepting myself.

Wholeheartedly me,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment