Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Finding your personal outlet

It has been a long time since I posted on this blog. I stopped to pursue some other things. I am still pursuing them but I need another outlet. An outlet that is just about me and my life as I pursue and live my life.

WOW! I have learned a lot as I have been trying to build my other blog. I am excited for what is on and poppin over there but I love this blog because I don't care if no one reads it. It is my personal release. No pressure about SEO titles, plugins, pictures, hash tags, and all the other junk that get people noticed. 

This is me trying NOT to be noticed. 

Sometimes I feel like I am losing myself in all my pursuits. What do I really want to do? I want to be a life coach and motivational speaker. Yes! But what is the subject matter that I want to talk about. I think I know but I am having a hard time putting into a elevator speech or the executive summary of a business plan. My business coach and mentors are all "suggesting" (they are really telling me) things I need to get done. My brain hurts.

I think I am a lot overworked and need to be refreshed.

God restore me and help me focus on what you have for me. Not on impressing others or trying to live up to some image.

We all need a place and time to just relax and regroup. This is that place for me. A place where I can write and be free to be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment